Noordhoek at a glance
Noordhoek is situated between Chapmans Peak and Ou Kaapse Weg. The Area is known for its horse riding on the beach. One of the few areas where you can still ride a horse from your home to the 7km beach. The Noordhoek competition arena is well known for dressage and horseriding competitions. Not only is Noordhoek Cape towns best kept secret but it is also home to some of the rich and famous. With the different areas each catering for different lifestyles and budgets. De Goede Hoop is a private estate where one of the biggest sales ever in Noordhoek took place. Chapmans Peak area is fast becoming the jet set area with people fighting to get properties on the limited area above the beach. It is also popular for its 2 Acre equestrian farms and then in the avenues the more reasonably priced "renovators dreams" which were the originally built properties. Belevedere and Noordhaven are for the lock up and go high flyers who do not want to look after a bigger property and/or horses. These properties are generally very modern and consist of large homes on fairly small erven by Noordhoek standards. San Michelle is for the reovators as it was the original development in the area and although the houses to renovate are becoming less and less available there is still a chance for you to find a good deal in this area. Crofters Valley, Brambledene and Dassenberg are equestrian Acres where everyone seems to have chickens, pigs or some kind of interesting pet! Lots of dog lovers in this area. All the properties are 1 Acre and you are allowed to have 2 horses and a cottage for the in laws. Danielsdale is fairly unknown by most and hosts stunning 3 Acre farms - mainly with horses on them. Liverly in the area is very sought after and the price is anything from R4500 per horse.
Noordhoek Farm Village is great entertainment with all of its restaurants and pubs. The famous chef Frank Dangeroux was introduced to Noordhoek by Rose Eedes Properties when we sold him his plot of land where he built his French provencale home. The famous Toad run by the Internationally known Rugby player is a stunning place to have you dinner as a locan and visitor. Wild Rose Country Lodge is a stunning Lodge set in Crofters Valley for those quiet weekends away.
Sunsets across the Western Sky are hard to beat and we get the last rays of the Sun in Noordhoek. We have a wonderful group of Artists, a good community spirit and love for Nature.
Last and not least is Lake Michelle and Chapmans Bay and Stonehaven Security Estates for those who enjoy living in an Estate where you have 24 hour security and someone else looking after your security needs in a very modern and beautiful environment.
So if you need any further information do not hesitate to call Rose on 082 45 35 45 2.
List of schools in the area:
- International School of Cape Town Wynberg, Cape Town Tel: +27 21 763 5300 www.isct.co.za Co Ed School - UK (English) Curriculum - 4years - 18years
- Reddam House School Steenberg, Boulevard, Tokai, Cape Town Tel: +27 21 702 2322 www.reddamhouse.org.za Co Ed School - Kindergarten to Matric
- Bishops School Rondebosch, Cape Town Tel: +27 21 659 1000 www.bishops.org.za
- Boys Only School - Preparatory to Matric
- Constantia Waldorf School of Cape Town Constantia, Cape Town Tel: +27 21 794 2103 Co Ed School - Kindergarten to Matric
- Herschel Girls School Claremont, Cape Town Tel: +27 21 670 7575 (Prep School) Tel: +27 21 670 7500 (High School) www.herschel.org.za
- Hout Bay International School Hout Bay, Western Cape Tel: +27 21 790 8149 Co Ed School - UK (English) Curriculum - 4years - 18years
- American International School of Cape Town Constantia, Cape Town Tel: +27 21 713 2220 www.aisct.org.za A U.S based, international curriculum for students in Pre-K through High School
- Synergy Fish Eagle Park, Sunnydale, Cape Town Tel: +27 (0)21 785 5500 Fax: +27 (0)86 650 4414 Synergy is a Private Pre and Primary school
- Imhoff Waldorf School Kommetjie Road, Kommetjie, Cape Town Tel: +27 21 783 4237 http://www.imhoffwaldorf.org