Real Estate Agent - Westlake office
Rose Eedes Properties is looking for a new agent in their Westlake office. A performance based job where you write your own pay cheque.
Join Rose Eedes Properties team today and work in a company with over 27 years of experience and where integrity and professionalism is the paramount to our success in the real estate industry. Rose Eedes Properties currently has three offices, Observatory, Fish Hoek and Westlake.
Why you should choose a real estate career? Real estate agents work as independent contractors. They set their own hours and decide for themselves how to manage their time and priorities. You can work from home, set your own goals, and reap the rewards of your successes. "You are your own boss.
In this fast paced industry you would need to be committed and driven. For those looking to apply please see our requirements below.
What we offer
- A dynamic work environment
- A company car after achieving set goals
- Flexible work hours
- You have a passion for the real estate industry
- You are passionate about sales, rentals and liaising
- You take initiative, work hard and cope with responsibility well
Duties and responsibilities
- Source properties to list for sale
- Complete and accurate property valuations
- Negotiate property prices with sellers and buyers
- Arrange/attend buyer viewings
- Follow up on seller/buyer leads
- Ensure quality photos of properties are taken by our photographer or take your own for smaller properties and write up property descriptions for marketing purposes
- Complete Offer to Purchase's and all necessary documentation
- Complete all necessary duties performed by an Estate Agent
- Own vehicle
- Cell phone
Commission based position only, no basic salary!
Interested? Please send your curriculum vitae and application letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Author: Rose Eedes