Here is your opportunity to create a countryside lifestyle in the farmlands, 13km away from the CBD of the small coastal town of Plettenberg bay and 9.2km from the beautiful ’Robberg corner’ beach.
The property measures 8.6ha, has 2 dams and a guttered cottage. It is positioned on a northeast facing sloped hill. The southern boundary being at the top of the hill, leading down to the northern boundary line .
There are exquisite views to the north and east, overlooking valleys, to the Tsitsikamma mountain range and the Indian ocean.
The property has 2 access points:
• Service road via surrounding smallholdings, which accesses the property at the south western corner ( top of hill) and leads to the cottage
• Direct access from gravel road at north eastern corner (bottom section of the property). From this point there is an internal road that meanders up and across the land to the flat terrain of the hill, where the cottage is positioned. However this road requires attention and maintenance in order to make it drivable.
The Cottage - is in a state of disrepair
- Positioned on the flat terrain of the southwestern section of the property
- Measures approx. 140m2 inclusive of north facing covered patio
- Mezzanine floor with views
- Small bedroom & bathroom
- Open Kitchen Area
- Lounge with fireplace
- Workshop with shower & toilet
• Pay as you go electricity is available but needs to be connected
• Only off the grid water services from the dams and rainwater storage from the roof- however this infrastructure needs to be implemented.
Water can be pumped from the two dams.
Incomplete, Patio, Open Plan
Incomplete, Patio, Fireplace, Open Plan
Incomplete, Wooden Floors, A-frame, Staircase
2 large Dams