ONLINE BIDS WELCOME...
ON AUCTION PUT IN YOUR BIDS
STARTING POINT R6 500 000
RESERVE PRICE R6 900 000
Buyer pays 10% Commission Plus Vat on the successful acceptance of the bid on the fall of the hammer.
5% Deposit due immediately on the bidding day if your bid is accepted.
Registration is essential and FICA documents are compulsory prior to the Auction.
The plot is located right on the water, close to the lovely Kleinbaai slipway (about 1,5 km along the beach road) and on the back runs the Kleinbaai golf course.
The property stands in Danger Point - The 360º view stretches from the seafront, all the way to Danger Point lighthouse, and the white sands of Pearly Beach. On the back a beautiful view of the mountains. Just in front of the property is a big natural tidal pool, crystal clear waters, ideal for protected swimming.
- Water borehole that gives 10 000 litres per hour.
- 10 000 litres deposit on the highest point of the property.
- The plot has an old fence, on a cemented base, to stop family pets digging under the fence.
- 2 entrances one on the seafront beach road. One on the back road.
- Lunging ring for horses.
- 60 x 20 fenced-in working arena
- sun or rain shelters for horses can be erected
- Wendy house - new roof
- One 3x4 used for daily staff with plumbing and wc with independent enzyme PVC septic tanks with soak away.
- Irrigation in all areas surrounding the house, about 10 000 m² have underground irrigation divided in phases
Swimming pool and verandas:
- 25-meter long lap pool
- Infinity glass along the 25-meter side
- Entirely lined with pure white mosaic
- Panoramic solarium
- Pool house for the pool machinery under solarium, in the pool house, is also the gas installation for the kitchen -all needing attention as none of it has been used recently.
- Some of the verandas to morning sun (15 m²) and afternoon sun (20 m²) are covered with white louvre roofs, that allows for controlled sunshine and is waterproof when closed.
- Outside Braai and pizza oven area 55 m²
- Walled in patio. With fireplace, secluded garden, and pond. Computerized irrigation - being attended to. Direct access to the main house.
Garage, stables and outside buildings:
- Garage for 3 cars. Access via the covered entrance to the main house, garage designed to be converted easily into a flat or extension to the main house
- Open garage (roof + walls but no doors to accommodate big vehicles and horsebox) extra height. Fits 2 big vehicles or 3 cars
- Independent guest bedroom and sitting room, with private bathroom
- cottage lounge access to patio with basin hot & cold water
- Stables access by covered entrance to the main house, independent stables for 5 horses has a shower for after the beach + communal covered area.
- Protected screed area to tack and wash horses with water supply
- The stables are designed to be transformed easily into a garage for another 3 cars
- Covered entrance to main house with seamless quartz floors
Main house: 250 m²
- Entrance hall with perfect pyramid-shaped skylight
- Kitchen with white hand made cupboards needing attention with mat lacquered finish, stainless steel appliances, and Alaska white
- Dining room and sitting room with 2-sided jet master fireplace between the 2 areas
- Darkroom for photography can be converted into an extra office, in house storage - currently a small extra bedroom.
- Laundry, with built-in linen cupboards with white beach style finish
- 3 bedrooms with shared bathroom
- Main bedroom, walk-in closet, en-suite bathroom, Jacuzzi bath - not working at the moment, 2 sided jet master fireplace between the Jacuzzi and the sleeping area in the main bedroom.
- Underfloor heating in the entire house, including the guest area.
- Laminated floors.
- Seamless quartz floors in bathrooms and Jacuzzi area
- Venetian blinds on some of the windows and sliders doors
- All hot water is from 2 electric geysers, divided in 2 areas, main bathroom + kitchen, second bathroom + guest bathroom and lounge.
- 2 independent enzyme PVC septic tanks with soak away,
- Pressure pumps x 2
- 1 bedroom en suite plus Lounge/Dining room open plan with doors going out to the Braai area.
The owner has just spent over R600 000 fixing up the roof and repainting the entire property. It is currently rented out as self-catering at R4000 per day for the main house and the cottage area. Fully furnished for a guesthouse
(Certain Furniture can be negotiated)
en suite with lounge, Queen Bed, Laminated Floors
En-Suite, Jacuzzi, Fireplace, Walk-in-closet
Jacuzzi Bath, En Suite
|Descriptive Property Type:||
Dark Room for Photography which can be converted to an Office/Study
Extractor Fan, Blinds, Laminated Floors
Equestrian, Built-in Braai, TV Antenna, Borehole, Jacuzzi, Solar Geyser
Solar Heating, Fireplace