This property has been specifically selected on key points
• level stand measuring 814m2, minimizing excavation costs for the building project
• nestled next to a greenbelt and located at the end of a cul de sac, allowing extension of space and distance from neighbor’s on south and western boarders.
• easy 10min walking distance to the beach and coastal vlei
• 20 minutes easy walk to the world renown Robberg Nature Reserve and the new Robberg Coastal Corridor Trail (to have its premier opening in December 2020).
• Original ecosystem of the land in tact with a variety of well-established indigenous bushes and trees, creating opportunity to eco-landscape the property and therefore minimize costs for the garden set up project. This indigenous feature has also established an in-penetrable wall on the northern boundary, thereby creating privacy and reducing noise pollution from the road
• Sea views in the event of building double storey
• Excellent views of buffer mountain to the south, encapsulating the original natural environment of the area.
• Up market and quiet neighborhood with pro-active street watch group