This property has been specifically selected on the following key points
• The 95m high mountain that arcs directly behind this property is zoned as open space/greenbelt and covers a total area of 571 640m2 allowing for extensive extended space- which relates to a good spatial dynamic within the urban confines
• Its position on the arc of the mountain provides natural shelter from the winter westerly and southerly winds, but open to the north allowing maximum sunshine- an important sustainable factor for energy saving
• Its elevation at 30m allows for sea views, views of the Robberg vlei and panoramic views of the Tsitsikamma mountain range.
• easy 10min walking distance to Robberg vlei and beach
• 20 minutes easy walk to the world renown Robberg Nature Reserve and the new Robberg Coastal Corridor Trail (to have its premier opening in December 2020).
• Maximum ground coverage of coastal forest and fynbos thicket endows the property, affording the opportunity to style a well-established indigenous, water wise garden at very low cost.
• Up market and quiet neighborhood with pro-active street watch group
NOTE – This property has been researched with geoscience information, sourced from CapeFarmMapper