Mar eSol Phase 2
Size from 145m² to 145m²
Own a Holiday Home in Mozambique!
- Luxury timber log home with 4 bedroom, open plan lounge kitchen area, 2 bathrooms, Sundeck, Fully furnished, Granite kitchen, fully serviced, 24 hour security. Stunning ocean views of the bay in Ponta D' Ouro, Mozambique.
- Luxury units for sale at the Mar E Sol Complex, Ponta Do Ouro, Mozambique. Located just 6 hours from Johannesburg and 4 hours from Durban, Ponta D’ Ouro has quickly become “the holiday destination” for Holidaymakers and now, and more importantly, it offers South Africans a golden opportunity to own part of this majestic coastline. Fronting onto the beach of Ponta D’ Ouro in southern Mozambique, the “Mar e Sol Phase 2” Luxury Condominium Development offers investors, holidaymakers and families an unparalleled prospect to purchase real estate in a setting that boasts lush thick coastal vegetation coupled with stunning views of the pristine beach and crystal clear azure waters.
- The units consist of 4 spacious bedrooms with build-in cupboards, 2 bathrooms, open plan kitchen/lounge. The lounge doors open onto a sun filled deck, with the stunning ocean views. The complex has 24hr security, serviced daily and has a shaded walkway leading directly to the beach. Parking is next to the units.
- Property Details
- Type of Property: Luxury Timber Log Holiday House
- Size: 145m²
- Levies: TBA
- Bedroom: 4
- Bathroom: 2
- Open plan Kitchen/Lounge
- External Features
- Direct Access to beach – walkway leading to beach
- Park next to unit
Get Email Alerts
Sign-up and receive Property Email Alerts of Residential New Developments in Ponta Do Ouro, South Mozambique.
Disclaimer: While every effort will be made to ensure that the information contained within the Rose Eedes website is accurate and up to date, Rose Eedes makes no warranty, representation or undertaking whether expressed or implied, nor do we assume any legal liability, whether direct or indirect, or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information. Prospective purchasers and tenants should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
Click & Drag