A Seaside Paradise for Horses! Needs a loving new owner to restore it to its former glory!!
The plot is located right on the water, close to the lovely Kleinbaai slipway (about 1,5 km along the beach road) and on the back runs the Kleinbaai golf course.
The property stands in Danger Point - The 360º view stretches from the sea front, all the way to Danger Point lighthouse, and the white sands of Pearly Beach. On the back a beautiful view of the mountains. Just in front of the property is a big natural tidal pool, crystal clear waters, ideal for protected swimming.
- Water bore hole that gives 10 000 litres per hour. ( not being used currently)
- 10 000 litres deposit on highest point of the property.
- The plot has an old fence at 1,8 m. high, on a cemented base, to stop family pets digging under the fence.
- 2 entrances one on the sea front beach road. One on the back road.
- Lunging ring for horses.
- 60 x 20 fenced in working arena
- sun or rain shelters for horses can be erected
- Wendy house - new roof
- One 3x4 used for daily staff with plumbing and wc with independent enzyme PVC septic tanks with soak away.
- Irrigation in all areas surrounding the house, about 10 000 m² have underground irrigation divided in phases
Swimming pool and verandas:
- 25 meter long lap pool
- Infinity glass along the 25-meter side
- Entirely lined with pure white mosaic
- Panoramic solarium
- Pool house for the pool machinery under solarium, in the pool house is also the gas installation for the kitchen -all needing attention as none of it has been used recently.
- The verandas to morning sun (15 m²) and afternoon sun (20 m²) are covered with white louver roofs, that allows for controlled sunshine and is waterproof when closed.
- Out side Braai and pizza oven area 55 m²
- Walled in patio. With fireplace, secluded garden, fountain & pond. Computerized irrigation - being attended to. Direct access to main house.
Garage, stables and outside buildings:
- Garage for 3 cars access via covered entrance to main house, garage designed to be converted easily into a flat or extension to the main house
- Open garage (roof + walls but no doors to accommodate big vehicles and horse box) extra height. Fits 2 big vehicles or 3 cars
- Independent guest bedroom and sitting room, with private bathroom
- cottage lounge access to patio with basin hot & cold water
- Stables access by covered entrance to main house, independent stables for 5 horses + communal covered area.
- Protected screed area to tack and wash horses with water supply
- The stables are designed to be transformed easily into a garage for another 3 cars
- Covered entrance to main house with seamless quartz floors
Main house: 250 m²
- Entrance hall with perfect pyramid shaped skylight
- Unrenovated kitchen, white hand made cupboards needing attention with mat lacquered finish, stainless steel appliances, and Alaska white.
- Dining room and sitting room with 2-sided jet master fire place between the 2 areas
- Dark room for photography can be converted in to extra office, in house storage etc.
- Laundry, with built in linen cupboards with white beach style finish
- 2 bedrooms with en-suite shared bathroom
- Main bed room, walk in closet, en-suite bathroom, Jacuzzi bath - not working at the moment, 2 sided jet master fire place between the Jacuzzi and the sleeping area in the main bedroom.
- White aluminum carpentry
- Under floor heating in the entire house, including guest area.
- Laminated floors.
- Seamless quartz floors in bathrooms and Jacuzzi area
- Venetian blinds on some of the windows and sliders doors
- All hot water is from 2 electric geysers, divided in 2 areas, main bathroom + kitchen, second bathroom + guest bathroom and lounge.
- 2 independent enzyme PVC septic tanks with soak away,
- Pressure pump
The owner has just spent over R600 000 fixing up the roof and repainting the entire property. It is currently rented out as self catering at R3600 per day for the main house and R1000 per day for the cottage area. You can use this property for